Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pregnancy (and bump) Update

Well, the bump's been growing!  I'm 34.5 weeks today, and I really can't imagine getting much bigger than I am now!  Besides not being able to touch my toes, and having downright sweat sessions when I try to pull on/off my boots, I'm feeling great!  My hospital bag is slowly but surely getting packed, and I just started cleaning out my freezer this week in preparation for some major meal planning for when baby gets here.



Here's my little pregnancy update:

How far along? 34.5 weeks...the countdown is on!  Time is flying! Due date is still Christmas Eve!
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a cantaloupe - although he is measuring just a little small  ;)
Total weight gain/loss: oh my heavens, a lot.  I've gained about 35 lbs!  Eeeeek.
Maternity clothes? I live in my target maternity jeans, tanks, and big cozy cardigans.  
Stretch marks? Nope! Fingers crossed they don't come.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well!  Tossing and turning a bit, and getting up just once around 5am to pee!
Best moment this week: This week had some ups and downs, but we had a great fetal heart rate monitor test - baby boy was perfect and very active!
Miss Anything? Sushi, and margaritas!  And my entire colored skinny jeans collection :( Hopefully they'll still be in style next fall!
Movement: Feeling tons of movement, and he has the hiccups multiple times a day!
Food cravings: No major cravings, I eat omelets a lot, and I've been loving break and bake cookies!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I definitely have heart burn after spicy foods, so I've been staying clear of that. No nausea since week 14!
Have you started to show yet: Oh. Yes.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? They are off - it's just more comfortable that way. 
Mood? So thankful, excited!
Looking forward to:  Meeting our precious boy!  I can't wait to see what he looks like :)


A few of my belly shots from the past month :)








Thanks for all the love and sweet comments as my pregnancy continues - this has been the best 9 months of my life, and I know it's going to get SO much sweeter soon!

post signature

7 comments:

Susan said...

You look gorgeous!! I can't wait to see your lit tale guy!

Tamara said...

Glad you can still sleep OK. Love your pumpkin bump :-) Take care!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

We love seeing your updates!! He's going to be here soon!! So glad you are feeling good too! You look beautiful!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Megan said...

You look amazing!! :)

Nat said...

You look great!! He will be here so soon and it's amazing how big our bellys stretch for a baby. Oh and don't worry I topped the scales around 40lbs and I've lost all but about 2lbs so don't stress!

Rachel Easley said...

So so cute!! Love all the pictures!

Molly Witherington said...

You look great, Emily! Just clicked on your blog from FB and read a few posts, it had been a while! Love the gift ideas. And don't worry about the weight gain. I came very close to the # in the hundreds place changing (ie, almost weighed 200lbs!) when I delivered all 3. I am almost back to normal and I haven't even really kicked it into high gear in terms of dieting yet. You'll bounce back. And even if it takes a while, it's sooooooooooo worth it! You will be totally in love all over again. Heading to Pensacola(fam has a beach house there) for Thanksgiving and will think of you.