Thursday, May 3, 2012

FUNemployment!

Happy Wednesday, dolls!  I'm excited.  Wanna know why?
Because I'm officially "FUNemployed!"  
Yesterday was my last day of work (kind of bittersweet, not gonna lie), and John and I are taking  May and June off until we start our respective new jobs in Princeton!  Ok, I don't technically have a job yet, but we won't tell anyone.


The SUMMER of fun is what we are going to have.
Here's what's in store:


BEACH TRIP
MY BIRTHDAY -WHOOP WHOOP
JOHN'S GRADUATION
MOUNTAIN TRIP
LAKE TRIP/TENNESSEE
EUROPE - OMG
MOVE TO PRINCETON!

Seriously, is this happening?  CRAZY.

Did I mention that my birthday was happening? ;)
Yeppers, that's another reason why I'm excited.  It's this Sunday, and I get to spend it lounging in the sun with my dear friends on the beautiful beaches of Myrtle Beach.  Insert huge smile.

I figure I'd put together a little bday wish list -- just in case you haven't put my gift in the mail yet.  I kid.
Kind of.  

bday wishes

Eeek - I love birthdays!  Yes the presents are amazing and so much fun - but the cupcakes are even better. Here's to lots of cupcaking and fun-in-the-sunning this weekend!  

XOXO

Hope you are having a lovely week!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Enjoy your birthday trip!