Friday, September 6, 2013

My First Baby Shower!


John and I flew to his hometown, Memphis TN, for my first baby shower over the holiday weekend!!  
It was absolutely incredible - the planning, thoughtfulness, generosity, and love that went into this shower just amazed me.  I am so grateful for the hostesses, my mother-in-law, and for all the guests who came!  Thank you, thank you!! 

Some pics from the special day!!

my 2 loves!  
(john went hiking with my dad during the shower - hence the tshirt!)
my beautiful mother-in-law, and sweet jenny!

the book that all the guests signed!

these petit fours were amazing!  thank you Aunt Peggy!
gifts!
hostess gifts - sets of monogrammed coasters :)
my wonderful mom and me!

baby's bunting banner!!  thank you Paige for making!

some of my lovely hostesses 

gift time!
baby Andrew is one blessed baby!!
What a special day!!  Being showered with love and blessings was truly amazing, and I'll always remember this exciting time!  Thanks again to all those who were a part of it!

post signature

6 comments:

Bunnie said...

you look AMAZING! and what a great set up!

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Brittany said...

Beautiful shower!

www.thehonestmomma.com

Kristin said...

those petit fours are so amazing!!! what a beautiful shower. your little man is going to be SO loved.

Nat said...

You look great!! What a gorgeous shower. It looks like your little guy is already spoiled :)

Clara Adelin said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers Artis

MOH.ROHIB NS said...

Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody that really understands what they are discussing on the net. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular because you surely have the gift. produk glutera