Thursday, July 23, 2015

Baby #2 - Weeks 19 through 21

Eeeek, I'm way behind, but here's an update of weeks 19-21!  The best part of this time frame was the fact that I was finally slowly getting into feeling great and into the 2nd trimester "honeymoon" stage of the pregnancy.  It made such a difference!  More energy, more stamina, and no throwing up!  I also had my anatomy scan, a visit from family, and started to somewhat organize and decorate the baby's space in our room.
YAY!





How far along? 19 weeks
Baby Size: Baby is the size of an mango.
Total weight gain/loss: Girlfriend is packing on the pounds - probably around 15 total!
Maternity clothes? I'm loving maternity shorts and jeans, mostly my regular tops still.
(love these tanks!)

Stretch marks? Nope, knock on wood.
Sleep: Sleeping great! I prefer my back, but trying my side.
Best moment this week: Family in town visiting - so much fun!
Miss Anything? Deli subs.
Movement: Yes - little kicks here and there.
Food cravings: Fruit, peanut butter, and chocolate 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope - feeling great!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.

Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Mood? Happy, thankful, with more energy!
Looking forward to: Date night with hubs this week, while my parents are here!






How far along? 20 weeks
Baby Size: Baby is the size of an banana.
Total weight gain/loss: Gaining rapidly ;)
Maternity clothes? I got my first maternity Stitch Fix box!  They did great, and I loved the jeans, dresses, and tops that they sent!  Will definitely be doing another box soon!

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Pretty good, mostly on my back.
Best moment this week: Having our anatomy scan - everything looks great!  And getting the changing table, and starting to organize!
Miss Anything? Sub sandwiches, deli meat, all day every day.
Movement: Yes, and it's glorious!  
Food cravings: Fruit, and chips and salsa
Anything making you queasy or sick: My meds are helping so much - thankful!
Have you started to show yet: Yep! 

Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood? Back to the gym, feeling great and feeling like I'm finally into the joy of the 2nd trimester :)
Looking forward to:  Taking Andrew to the beach, and having a girl's night out!






How far along? 21 weeks
Baby Size: Baby is the size of an pomegranate.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm up 18 lbs or so.
Maternity clothes? It's finally getting warm here, so I'm mostly wearing flowy dresses.

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still sleeping really great.
Best moment this week: John feeling baby girl kick!
Miss Anything? Tropical drinks, especially mojitos and margaritas.
Movement: Kicking up a storm!
Food cravings: Anything sweet and salty.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, feeling great.
Have you started to show yet: Yep! 

Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Mood? Loving the second trimester, and happy that it's summer!
Looking forward to:  Heading off to Cape May for the weekend!


Thank y'all for all the love and encouragement throughout this pregnancy!

post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

You look fabulous and I'm glad you're finally feeling better!