Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Andrew and Ellie

From their very first meeting....


to the first family of 4 picture...





...these two have been an absolute joy and blessing to watch side by side. 









Andrew has been so kind, compassionate, caring, and protective of Baby Ellie. 
He calls her "Baby" and his voice gets about 4 octaves higher when he talks to her :)
It just makes my heart a big ole puddle.  

He loves everything about her, even her tiny little toes.


I pray that these two siblings would have the best friendship.  I can't wait to see them grow up together, learn together, play together, look out for each other, build one another up, and seek Jesus together.  It has been an amazing 6 weeks with them, and I'm so grateful for the relationship they have already :)


And for a little comparison pic...
here's Ellie (left) and Andrew (right), both at 4 weeks old. 




post signature

2 comments:

Ally- Life as I know it said...

This is precious Emily! Looks like it's the perfect age gap between them too!
Ally - Life as I know it

Annie said...

Oh my goodness, the love is so obvious!!! And I bet he will always be protective of his lil sis!