Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Spring Whites

If you were to take a peek inside of my closet right now, besides a sleeping baby (yes she sleeps in our closet!), you would find a wardrobe full of bright colored blouses, striped dresses, and printed shorts.  I love color!  BUT surprisingly enough, I love white even more!  There's nothing better than a crisp white shirt, a comfy white tee, or a pair of bright white skinny jeans for spring.  Now - with 2 tiny kiddos, I'm not saying it's easy to wear white, but when I do get the chance - I always love the way it looks!  And you can have so much fun with accessorizing, adding pops of color or statement jewelry to complete your look.  

This Spring, I've replaced my LBD (little black dress), with the LWD.  And this one is just perfect!   You can dress it up or down, and I love the detail with the tiny cut outs, the razor back silhouette, and the exposed zipper.  

Sweet as Babydoll Dress (also comes in black) - c/o Tobi 
  Tassel Necklace - Charming Charlie


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you're looking for the perfect crisp white blouse for a dressier occasion or for the office, this one has been a favorite as well.  It's so chic and classy.  I love the draping and pleating details.  I paired it with skinny black pants, and wedges, but it would look adorable with a pencil skirt and heels, or even with printed shorts for summer.  Such a versatile, flattering and stylish blouse!  

Loveletter Surplice Blouse (comes in 3 colors!) - c/o Tobi 
Espadrille Wedges - similar 



Hope y'all are having a great week so far!  
We're about to drown with all the rain we've had here....so Andrew and I have been living in our matching Hunter boots!  
Cute shoes make this kind of weather a little more tolerable ;)  


Be sure to check out Tobi and get 50% off your first purchase! 

post signature

No comments: