Friday, July 23, 2010

Fashion Friday - "White-Hot Summer"

I don't know about yall, but this feels like THE hottest summer in the history of summers. For some reason, I thought that North Carolina was going to be cooler than Tennessee, but it is super hot here as well....I think it was in the 100's today! I feel like all I can be comfortable in is light weight cotton dresses, or anything white. Dark colors are absolutely out of the question. So here is a list of some cute summer staples from across the web, that are perfect for this white-hot summer.

Sheri Bodell Dress
L.A.M.B Tiered Tank Dress
Lilly Pulitzer Maxi Dress
Tibi Jewel Dress

Halston Dress on SJP
Rachel Pally Slouch Dress
AKA New York Cut-out Dress
The Limited Boyfriend Jean Shorts
J Brand Legging Jeans
Elizabeth and James Pocket Blouse
Ella Moss Tie Blouse
Charlotte Russe Striped Shimmer Tank
Charlotte Russe Studded Tank
Forever 21 Birds Shirt
Kate Spade Satchel


2 comments:

HaleyRyan said...

Love it all Em!!

Unknown said...

white dresses, jeans, shirts ... all make me swoon. so much better than black in the summer. great picks!