Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

Pinned Image
via

in the spirit of thanksgiving, i thought i would share a quick list of some things that i am thankful for this year.  there are so many things, but here are just a few:


getting to marry my best friend and experience our lives together- sometimes i have to pinch myself

our wonderful families that love us deeply and encourage us daily

God's unchanging and unconditional love for me, and the fact that no matter where I am in life, He is beside me every step of the way

my wonderful job - i feel so blessed to do what i love, and to help others every single day

my friends who are there in the good times and the bad

the beauty of fall, and the changing of colors

christmas music and holiday decorations - they make me so happy and joyful

iced chai tea lattes - "christmas in a cup"

getting to spend thanksgiving with john's family in nashville - and finally getting to meet our new niece, AG!

and last but not least, i'm thankful for...
Pinterest

no i'm kidding, kind of

 i'm thankful for my blog, and all my followers.  it is a wonderful outlet for me, and i love being able to write about the things i love

XOXO
happy thanksgiving!

"it is not happy people who are thankful.  it is thankful people who are happy."


2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

loved your atl pics!
i'm thankful for my job.
and pinterest ;)

rebecca said...

we have a labradoodle. I couldn't recommend a doodle enough!