Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Movies

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it's time to bust out the Christmas movies!  I love watching all my favorite ones leading up until Christmas Day.  And I've got quite a few that are on my list :)  It always starts with "A Christmas Story" on the day after Thanksgiving, and I think TBS runs it continuously until Christmas, so you can't miss it!  And it never gets old.  

A Christmas Story (1983) [VHS]

And neither do these classics.....

Elf movie poster




The Holiday Poster



The Family Man Poster


It's a Wonderful Life

Love Actually Poster




Home Alone Poster


Did I miss any of your favorites?  Do you have a Christmas movie that you HAVE to watch during the holidays or a particular one that you traditionally watch with your family on Christmas day?

3 comments:

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

I love all those movies also. My husband and I have a leg lamp like the one off A Christmas Story (gag gift one Christmas..but we love it). We also love Christmas Vacation and The Grinch.

xx,
Nicole

natasha {schue love} said...

Christmas movies are my favorite! Already have some DVR'd!! :)

MK said...

My favorite movies to watch at Christmas time are Home Alone, The Holiday, A Christmas Carol (I just watched the Muppet one the other day) and The Family Stone. I just saw Elf for the first time and it was sooo funny!