Monday, December 5, 2011

Photo shoot outtakes

I have been battling a SEVERE cold for the past week, but I managed to put on a happy face on Friday, and drag the hubs along for our 2011 Christmas Card photo :)  We got several cute shots, and I am excited to see how our card turns out!  We took them at a local "pop-up" Christmas tree farm, and I think it was a great backdrop with all the pretty trees everywhere. Thanks to Russell and Katie for taking the pics!
Here are some outtakes....







he does NOT want to catch my cold ;)







Hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I still have to post on our Thanksgiving..sheeesh, I'm slackin.
XOXO

12 comments:

Rose Penelope said...

Haha! I love your photos! Very cute idea and I love the framed chalk board. :)

E and B said...

FUN pics - can't wait to see the finished product show up in my mailbox :)

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love these pictures! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun taking them!

MK said...

You two are too cute! Love the pics!

Lindsay said...

ah! so adorable! love love love.

Meredith said...

These are great! I might have to ask Katie and Russell to take some for Cameron and I.

Abigail's Place said...

Love these images!
I especially love the one with the blackboards!
Hope your feeling better!

Abigail x

Kristen said...

you guys are so adorable! what a fun idea :)

alicia said...

love these! so cute.

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh my goodness!! You two are TOO cute for words! Love all the shots! :)

Aubrey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Those are seriously adorable!!! What a great idea!!