Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stuffing the Stockings

Confession:  Stockings are my favorite part of Christmas morning.  Ever since I was little, my brother would wake me up early, and we would run downstairs to peek in our stockings.  We would take them down and they would always be packed FULL of amazing goodness.  My mom is the stocking queen.  We would spend forever going through them, and then seeing what Santa had put in everyone else's stockings....oh the magic of Christmas :) 

I've put together a little "stocking stuffer" gift guide, and it's a tad more sophisticated than the contents back then (which were usually Lisa Frank erasers, Jolly Rancher candy canes, a Tinkerbell toothbrush, and stickers galore).  Take a peek inside my modern day "dream" stocking....

Stocking Stuffers

Does anyone else loves stockings as much as I do? 

P.S. Check out my Etsy Gift Guide here
P.P.S. Enter my fabulous holiday giveaway here

XOXO

6 comments:

miss andrea lee said...

I love stocking stuffers too- they are my fav! Now if I could get Santa to fill my stocking with your amazing choices I would be one happy girl :)

Emily said...

My mom has always been HUGE on stocking too, she loves them! They are my favorite part sometimes :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Loving your blog :) Happy I found it. This list of goods is perfection! haha

Elle Sees said...

YES and I want ALL of this, esp the sparkly clutch.
If you'd like to win 5 shirts from Stylemint, please enter my giveaway!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Totally with you- stockings are the best! Great gift guide!

Kristen said...

stockings are my fave too! we always save them for last :) love your picks!