Saturday, January 7, 2012

A NC Christmas

So I'm a little behind on my posts (see here for reason) but I figured better late than never for a little Christmas in NC recap!  I'll mostly let the pictures do the "talking", but in summary, my wonderful parents and brother came up for the week preceding Christmas and we had THE best time playing games, catching up, hiking lovely trails, opening presents, and of course, eating lots of yummy goodies :)  
Enjoy the montage...

banangram craziness
eno river 

mom and me
handsome hubs ;)


Christmas morning...


Someone was naughty this year ;)
my home-made "mugstaches" for the boys




some of my loot ;)

love my kindle and new cover!

baked brie with pecans and cranberries

baked french toast 

pumpkin gingersnap cheesecake



thumbprint cookies

peanut butter toffee cookies
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday!  Stay tuned for recipes, and Christmas Part II in Tennessee!
XOXO

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

I'd say you were pretty good this year! ;)