Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guest Post - Schue Love

Today, we have the gorgeous and ever-so-stylish Natasha from Schue Love guest-posting! 
If you haven't been over to her blog yet, you MUST.  It is full of decor and style tips, yummy recipes, and right now, Natasha and her hubby are getting ready for the EXCITING addition of a baby boy!
Here are Natasha's questions to my 10 questions:

schue love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Lovelies!  I'm Natasha from Schue Love and I'm thrilled to be taking over Emily's sweet blog today!  :)  She is definitely a girl after my own heart, so I was ecstatic to play along and answer some questions!

What are your top 2 favorite cities you have traveled to (and why)?

 Chicago is one of my all-time favorite cities!  I love how it's a big metro city and yet it has lots of open parks and tons of activities.  Our two best friends are moving there later this year and I am so excited for them!  Luckily, I also have a good community of friends and bloggers who also call Chicago home...so we definitely have to plan a visit...stat!

I also got to visit Austin in this last year.  What an amaaaazing city!  So many great restaurants, sites, and culture there {hello piano bar!}.  The same friends who are moving to Chicago lived here for a time and we absolutely fell in love with this city!

What 2 cities are next on your bucket list to travel to?


 New York has been on my bucket list for a long time!  I'm sad I haven't gotten out there yet.  I almost went on a whim with my best friend right before I got married...should have taken advantage!  I want to be a part of it...New York New York!

And of course Paris...I'm just dying to go!  SO much rich history, culture and cuisine...what's not to love?

What simple thing makes you the happiest?



It sounds cliche...but hanging out this this guy!  :)


What's a guilty pleasure that you have?


Hands down...trashy tv and trashy tabloids!  I can't help it...I mean, you watch the Bachelor right??

Is there a celeb that you would love to trade closets with?


Jennifer Aniston has such classic style, and girlfriend knows how to work a scarf! 
I love love love her effortless style.

Bold lips, or nude gloss?

Nude all the way...with a touch of lip gloss!


Favorite movie of all time?


Father of the Bride!  I'm pretty sure I know every single line...and I just love the opening scene with Steve Martin!

You're invited to a last minute pot-luck...what's your go-to dish/dessert?


I like to bring a cheese platter to pot lucks.  I include brie, fig jam, grapes, and crackers.  So good!

What's one item that you can't leave home without?

I would be lost without my phone!


And last but not least...
Name 3 key pieces that every girl should have in their closet.

 You can never go wrong with leopard flats, chunky jewelry and a pop of color! 

All images via Pinterest

I had SO much fun answering all these questions!  Thanks again to Emily for having me! 

xo natasha

4 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Thanks so much for having me today Emily!! Loved crashing and taking over! ;)

Allison said...

Love Natasha and her blog! So excited for her baby boy on the way! Great to know a little more about Natasha...what a fun post. I just discovered fig jam and am hooked! Natasha shares the best recipes on her blog and fun fashion posts. I am hoping to visit Paris one day soon...we have a big anniversary coming up...maybe? Love New York!! I lived there for 4 years recently and am craving a visit back soon. Nice to meet you Emily and thank you for featuring Natasha.

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Love Natasha, she's a darling! An this was such a fun post!

Liesl said...

Such a great post! Love her blog, and seeing that NYC is on her bucket list...I'm making my move from LA to there in a couple months, so, if you get there, Natasha, we'll have to meet up! :)