Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Summer Sunset

august 17th - summer sunset

Is it really Friday already?!  Wahoo!!  I hope you all have
had an amazing week -- I can't believe it's nearing the end of August, which means fall is around the corner.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I think I'm sad.  I really love summer and I really hate winter.  But I have heard wonderful things about the fall season up here in Princeton - so I'm kinda excited too!  :)  I do love the changing leaves, anything pumpkin flavored, and big chunky scarves.   

This week's Friday's Fancies is inspired by a beautiful summer sunset!  Which we have been getting some absolutely lovely ones around here lately.  My outfit is a mix of warm golden and orange hues, and neutral accessories.  



Summer Sunset

1. Clutch
2. Blazer
3. Watch
7. Blouse
8. Pants

I really love all the pieces of this outfit - especially the flowy blouse, colored jeans, and booties.  That is basically my dream fall outfit.  And the tribal necklace from BaubleBar is amazing.  
**Speaking of BaubleBar - be sure to enter my AMAZING giveaway to win some gorgeous jewelry!  :)**

Another fabulous secret I have to share with you is about my dear friend's new boutique, which just opened in Asheville, NC! 

Elise

 Elise the Boutique is absolutely adorable and is your one-stop shop for all your favorite styles of every season.  
Some of my fave pieces:


2 Piece Flat Sandal - Chesnut


Pleat and Asymmetrical Hem

Mixed Beaded

Black Multi-Strand Beaded

Don't live in the NC area - don't worry!!  The boutique is online and Tyler is graciously giving all of my readers 30% of anything and everything in the store until midnight this Sunday!  Just enter the code: 'WEEKEND' at checkout

Happy Shopping!! :)
...and happy weekend!!

(A couple of my favorite sunsets from our Europe trip)

florence
positano



6 comments:

Susan said...

Emily thanks for sharing that shop! That is dan-ger-ous! I love everything, so hard to pick a favorite. I will take a new dress any day of the week. Oh and love your outfit too by the way!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

The shop looks amazing!!

And I love this outfit. I actually own and adore that watch :)

And I tooootally agree with the summer/fall dilemma!

henning love said...

what gorgeous sunsets you took!! seriously florence is one of the best cities ever. i love that pleated dress on you and those lace and bow shorts are amazing

Unknown said...

I would wear that sunset outfit in a heartbeat!! Love everything about it; especially those little booties. And your friend's shop looks adorable! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip :)

Kelly B. said...

Love that blazer!!! Perfect! Your friends boutique looks amazing!! Happy Friday!

Lindsay said...

I love this whole look! It's perfect for transitioning into Fall! And if I could slurge on one thing for Fall it would be those Harlow booties! I love them.