Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's Fancies - T-shirt Time!


august 3rd - tshirt time

Happy Friday, lovelies!!
I hope you have all had a wonderful week.  We have had an exciting week - John started his new job here in Princeton!  I have been playing the role of home maker, chef, maid, gym rat, and marathon Olympic watcher.  Still looking for a job here, so until then I'm trying to stay busy!

This weekend we plan to go to dinner with new friends, and attend a backyard movie!  A relaxing pool day on Saturday, and a trip to the local Farmer's Market - fun fun! :)

Today's theme for Friday's Fancies is to style an outfit based around a T-shirt!  So here's my look!



Tshirt Time


In the spirit of the Olympics, I just HAD to go with a USA-inspired Tshirt.  And I love it paired with mint skinnies and neutral accessories.  The wrap bracelet adds another pop of color and the gold tribal necklace gives the outfit a modern look.


Happy Weekend!!
XOXO

*See tons more T-shirt inspired outfits over on {av's} blog!*


9 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Of course, we LOVE the patriotic tee (GO USA!) but we're also obsessed with all of those accessories! Yes please. ;)

Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Nicole said...

Olympics inspired! Love it!

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

congrats to your hubby! & jealous of your weekend, sounds like its going to be a blast! & love this look girl. that shirt is great!

happy weekend
xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

henning love said...

super cute outfit i love the american tee the mint pants are perfection and everything else goes so well together

dreaming en francais said...

Love the mint green pants with a graphic tee -- super cute and creative!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

Love the look. I've been eyeing those jeans for awhile now. It might be time to buy them :) Have a great weekend!

Sara said...

Cute look! I love the tee! Hope you have a great weekend.
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

The Preppy Student said...

I love your outfit and of course the olympics inspired patriotic shirt. The mint jeans are great but I need that necklace! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Friday:)

Kelly B. said...

Love all those accessories!!