Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Five

1. Summer Nails
Pop of Spring
top - 1,2,3,4,5
bottom - 1,2,3,4,5

Some of my favorite nail colors right now - loving the bold pops of color, and these look extra pretty with a tan!  top 1 is on my toes right now!
(My current favorite way to get that tan!)



2.  Homemade Pizza




John and I have been making homemade pizza on a regular (almost daily) basis lately! We make 3 pizza doughs at a time and a big thing of sauce for the week. Once you have that, it's so quick and easy to whip up! Our favorite toppings are prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, and red peppers.



3. Frozen Grapes

Frozen Seedless Grapes
via

My newest guilt-free summer treat! I wasn't sure I would like these, but I froze a batch the other day, sat down for an episode of "London Calling" (who's with me?!), and before you knew it, I had eaten the entire bowl! They are sweet, refreshing, and so yummy! You must try these ASAP!



4. Scandalous



I sailed through season 3 of Scandal on Netflix this month and just watched the last episode yesterday (nail biter OMG!) so I need a new show!

Pretty Little Liars?
Suits?
Orange is the New Black?
Suggestions are welcome! ;)



5. Gigi New York






These are all around the blog world right now, and I just LOVE them!  The All-in-one Clutch and Embossed Teddie Tote  are two I specifically have my eye on.  Thanks to Natalie, you can get 25% off the Teddie this month!

John surprised me with this gorgeous fancy (big girl) bag for my birthday last month....

Current Image

and I am absolutely in LOVE!  So for now I'll just swoon over the Gigi's :)




Happy Weekend dolls!!
Ours is consisting of a trip to the Farmer's Market, dinner out for yummy Mexican food, and lots of walks and pool time :)  And MAYBE a trip to Ikea to get this high chair!  Andrew starts real solids this weekend!


IKEA Highchairs


For more "Five on Friday", click below!




post signature

11 comments:

Classic Annie said...

Frozen grapes are the best!

BLovedBoston said...

Suits girl - make that your new show!! Homemade Pizza is really the best - you just reminded me we haven't done it in a while - so that's Sunday's dinner!! Hope you have a great one!

Ally Harding said...

I have the Gigi Uber clutch love it! We love making homemade pizzas but never make our own crust. We just buy. Is it easy to make?

henning love said...

what your husband got that bag for you?? lucky girl!!! frozen grapes are awesome, especially when you want to cool down a glass of white wine ;-)

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Loving every single one of those nail polishes! And frozen grapes are the best in the summer! Obsessed with that GiGi clutch!!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

MakeMeUpMia said...

Check my blog Monday, we may or may not have a little GiGi giveaway coming ;)I love your TB purse! I have got to try frozen grapes! Happy weekend!

caycee said...

Your TB bag is so pretty, love it!!!!!! I have a Gigi on the way and I can't wait!!!!

Hey about my blog name it has my name in only because hanging with the hewitts was not available as a domain name at the time ;) Haha I hope that made sense.

Kristin said...

Love the nail colors and your new bag! We have that high chair and it's great. We had a softer more supportive (fancier) high chair when our little one was younger but it got so dirty all the time, the Ikea one is a breeze to clean!

Carly said...

I've been lusting over that blue Deborah Lippman nail polish for a while now! It's SO pretty! Growing up my grandfather would always give us frozen grapes with popcorn for dessert! It was the perfect salty and sweet treat!

E and B said...

SUITS for sure girl!!! Also a big fan of Modern Family (i'm sure you already watch that) and Mindy Project :)

Jennifer said...

I have the Uber Clutch and love it!!! I am looking to get another one in the Nude color :)