Wednesday, May 6, 2015

31...and Grateful



Today I turn 31.  
I am grateful.  Grateful for the years I've had.  Some great, some not as great.  
I've learned, I've loved, I've grown, I've been challenged, I've experienced loss.  
I've been blessed. 

I'm thankful to Jesus for giving me another day, another year to live.  
I'm grateful.  For so many things.
My best friend, my true companion by my side who I'm so privileged to do life with.
A precious son who gives me Eskimo kisses and loves me unconditionally. 
A family that supports and encourages me, and would give me the world if they could.
Girlfriends who I can laugh with and cry with and pray with. 

And a God who created me, exactly the way I'm supposed to be. Who forgives me, saves me, and whose mercies are new each morning.

It's enough.  It's more than enough. 
I am grateful.


  Here's to 31!  I have a feeling this one's gonna be a good one :)




post signature

3 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Happy happy birthday Emily! Wishing you a wonderful year filled with all the best! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Stephanie said...

Found your blog through Monday's link-up. Happy birthday! What a beautiful family picture :)

Louise, Travel the Unbeaten Path said...

Happy birthday and here's to many more blessings!