Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lately - Visit from Fam, Outdoor Living, and An Early Birthday!

Over the last 2 weeks, we've had a blast!  A visit from my parents was the cherry on top, especially because I got a nasty cold and sinus infection, and they basically took over everything for me!  
Andrew especially had the time of his life - playing at the park, going to festivals, seeing a firetruck, having his first ice cream, and lots more.  

It's been glorious outside too, mostly 70's and sunny, and just the perfect weather for outdoor living.  We've taken full advantage!  

We also celebrated my birthday (a little early - it's tomorrow!), with a trip to our favorite pizza spot, a day of shopping with my mom, and strawberry cake - my fave!

Here's a peek into our lives lately!  :-)

















(my Ali Ro jacket was a birthday present to myself, and it's basically become my second skin - I'm in love with it!)







Hope y'all are having the happiest Spring!

And Happy Cinco De Mayo!  Are y'all celebrating?
(we are doing mexican food tonight, and I'm making one of my favorite desserts!)


Ole!  

post signature

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! It is always nice when your family comes to visit!! Happy Early Birthday
Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/