Friday, October 2, 2015

Baby #2 - Weeks 32-34

Here are weeks 32-34!  There were definitely some highs and lows through these 3 weeks.
I started getting some contractions, which were quite uncomfortable, some stomach pain, and I actually got a little anxiety about baby preparation!

But then I had a fabulous baby sprinkle, my parents drove up, and helped me tremendously with baby prep and checking most everything off of my to-do list!  I now feel like I'm just about ready for baby girl's arrival in just a few short weeks!




How far along?  weeks 32
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a honeydew melon.
Total weight gain/loss: Around 32 lbs.
Maternity clothes? This comfy Splendid dress has been on a weekly rotation :)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well - got a small wedge pillow that has helped tremendously! 
Best moment this week: Had an ultrasound to see baby girl!  She is 3lb 13oz and everything looks great!  
Miss Anything? John and I went out for sushi - I wanted everything but ended up with cooked salmon :/
Movement: Kicking quite often, mostly active at night.
Food cravings: Pizza.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing is making me sick!  I've had more of an appetite lately ;)
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions started this week!  I did not experience them with Andrew, so this was very new.  They are quite uncomfortable, but manageable.   
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off 
Mood? Nerves are setting in a little bit!
Looking forward to: I'm going "school" hunting for Andrew this week!  Hopefully going to find a 2 day a week program for him close to home!  







{yes - this is my 33 week pregnancy picture.  I figured I'd just throw in my outtake of the little "photo shoot" we had.  This is real life people.  A toddler running through the picture, throwing a stuffed animal directly into my face right as the camera clicked.  Cheese!)

How far along?  weeks 33
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a coconut.
Total weight gain/loss: Around 33 lbs.
Maternity clothes? It's still a little warm here, so dresses and maternity shorts.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Better!  I'm only sleeping on my sides now, and I'm typically sleeping through the night.  A little bit of heartburn, but that's gotten better too. 
Best moment this week: We found Andrew a school!  If all goes as planned, he will start in January.  I'm excited to have a couple days a week to spend time with the baby!
Miss Anything? I miss being comfortable!  And seeing my toes!
Movement: Lots of movement, and nightly hiccups.
Food cravings: Sweets, I've been really loving anything apple/cinnamon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Definitely cannot hide this bump
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions almost daily.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off ;)
Mood? Happy, nervous, and getting into nesting mode!
Looking forward to: My baby sprinkle this weekend!  And my parents coming next week! 








How far along?  weeks 34
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a cantelope.
Total weight gain/loss: Around 35 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep - shorts, dresses and some jeans here and there.  Can't wait til it gets a little cooler and I can wear leggings 24/7.
Stretch marks? Nope, knock on wood.  I didn't get them with Andrew until after he was born.
Sleep: Quite good.  Not waking up except for a little bit of heartburn. 
Best moment this week: My baby sprinkle and my parents driving up all the gifts from it!  
It was like Christmas morning!      
Miss Anything? Not waddling when I walk.
Movement: This baby is so active!  Movement all the time, especially at night and when I'm "trying" to sleep!  
Food cravings: This week, I've been eating sweets so much!  My parents have a major sweet tooth too, so we've been indulging in apple cobbler, ice cream, crepes, and more!  Whoops!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but I still don't like riding in the car unless I'm driving.  
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and a LOT of stomach tenderness :(
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, I don't think they'll be going back on until after the baby is born!
Mood? Excited!  Full nesting mode, and feeling much more prepared.
Looking forward to: The week spent with my parents in town!  We are going to the Zoo, the Aquarium, and then John and I will be heading up to NYC for a quick babymoon!  




post signature

No comments: