Friday, January 7, 2011

Fashion Friday - Look of the Week

In LOVE with the beauty of Lauren Conrad's latest look that she donned to the Cover Girl 50th anniversary party this week.  It is perfection to me.  From her head to her toes.

I love the soft waves of her hair - and the color is perfect for winter.
Her makeup is soft and sweet, with just enough color, but not the fake-tan look.
The dress is divine -- creams and beiges are very hard to pull off in the winter, they often drown you out completely, but she pulls it off.
I love the of the flounciness of this dress, the tie around the waist, and the 3/4 sleeves, it just works.  I have really been loving the long sleeved, short dresses lately. 
And last but not least, her shoes -- really glad that she chose nude shoes w/ this dress.  The straps make them fun and youthful.  And I'm always a fan of dark toe-nail polish.
All in all, I give this a 5 out of 5 stars.
Way to go LC!!!  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. Love. L.C. Period. :)

Belle de Couture said...

Thanks for the sweet comments! You're great and I love your blog!
I'm following you back!

Great post, LC's style is phenom!

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Sophie said...

i saw this picture the other day and thought exactly what you think. she looks so so good.
i love her hair colour. its perfect!
and i love your blog! i just stumbled upon it and im your newest follower :) x

Unknown said...

Love her style! She looks great as a brunette too.

mal blair said...

i am in love with this outfit! she ALWAYS looks adorable.