Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Fancies - Blazing Beauties

Happy Friday!!  Wahooo!!  I hope you all had a great week.  It sure was a beautiful one here in NC, with the weather JUST right.  70's in the daytime, high 50's at night -- ahhhhh.  I've had the windows open in my apartment all week, and the sunroof open while driving.  Now if it could just stay like this for a couple months, I'd be a happy girl :)

This Friday, I'm linking up with {av} for the weekly Friday's Fancies, and this week's theme is BLAZING beauties...all about the blazers.  Oh, I how I love blazers.  I used to think they were too "professional" looking, but that is until I found the boyfriend blazers, jeweled blazers, blazers in bold colors, and more.  I didn't know there were so many options!!   My dream blazer is below -- I have had my eye on this Topshop one for awhile, ever since I saw Olivia Palermo in the black version (see below).....but sadly both are sold out now.  

Blazin Blazers
similar jacket, top, pants, shoes, bag, watch, bangles
I paired it with a bright top, skinny black pants, suede wedges and a bold, structered bag.  Complete the look with neutral suede wedges and an armful of bangles, and you're done!!  Love.  

olivia in the black style


Hope you all have a beautiful weekend.  I started off the day today hitting up a FAB J.Crew sample sale with some of my girlfriends....and it was a  success!!  I ended up picking up a few cute things, including a cozy olive sweater and a polka dot dress.  
Tonight, I have to work, but will spend tomorrow hanging w/ the hubs, and then celebrating a friend's 30th bday tomorrow evening! 

Happy Friday!!
XOXO

6 comments:

Annie said...

Glad you had good luck at the J. Crew sale...one of my friends put the picture of the line on FB and it was insane! I've only been to the one in Asheville but got $8 Jackie Cardigans.

Happy Weekending!

ally (the ruffled lace) said...

i posted those booties last week on long distance loving! i love them so glad i am not alone...your blog is sweet xxx

http://theruffledlace.blogspot.com/

Kate @ Daffodils said...

O what a fun outfit. Love that blazer!

ali v. said...

ahhh! SO jealous of your J.Crew goodies...I wish I could have a sample sale up here. Another encouraging reason to move down there haha ;) LOVE this outfit and that blazer! So chic! I used to think blazers were super profesh, but now I love them for all purposes too! Love your Friday's Fancies! More from me soon! Much love, my dear! xoxo {av}

p.s. be sure you've gotten all your entries in for my Lilly P giveaway!

Chelsea said...

First of all, I love your blog background. SO cute!! I'm also loving the outfit you came up with! That blazer is so much fun and all the colors really pop :)

siddathornton said...

that blazer is gorgeous!