Thursday, February 23, 2012

In My Shopping Cart



I have a confession.  Sometimes when I'm online shopping, I will put items in my shopping cart and "pretend" that I'm buying all these wonderful treasures.  Most of the time, I end up walking away from the computer with the items still in the cart...never to be purchased.  But it still gives me that rush of finding cute things and day-dreaming about having them.  It's kind of like a cyber dress-up party.  Am I alone in this?  

Now granted, there are special occasions where I get to press the button "Proceed to Checkout" and the little lovelies DO become mine.  But usually they are just left in my online shopping cart until the time runs out and I forget about them all together.

Here are some beauties that I have added to my cart, but have yet to actually take the plunge and purchase....






















Current Image

8 comments:

Katie said...

My j.crew shopping cart is ALWAYS full...closet of my dreams!

Candice said...

Haha oh I do the same thing! Love these things you found..I need those earrings..yes.

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

Love that idea! I too will one day have those wonderful shoes on my pretty little feet!!! Erica

Annie said...

I do the same exact thing. Then I press that lovely X in the top right of the page and walk away thankful for not having buyers remorse.

Marian said...

Love that Old Navy bag...and for such a steal! I may just have to make a stop by our local Old Navy to see what they have!

megan said...

Ha, ALL the time. If only money grew on trees...

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love the Tory Burch loafers, they look so comfy! Wonderful pieces!

Unknown said...

No, I don’t think you’re alone with this. This little confession of yours might as well encourage everyone to make theirs as well. Hehe, but I think you should really purchase those stuff you shared here. They all look gorgeous!
-Izzonet Ecommerce Shopping Carts