Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome to February - Instagram Edition

I'm kind of obsessed with Instagram-ing.  I rarely even use my camera to take pictures anymore!  
Here's a sneak peek of the month of February - through the lens of my Instagram :)

peeps are here!
Ready for spring!  Revlon's Minted

pink lips love

flight over the TN mountains

baby shower for my bestie

dinner with friends :)


vday home-made goodness ;)

worked the vday shift at the hospital -- they "treated" us very well 

vday (belated) breakfast in bed from my sweet hubby!


love this man

diy for hubby

vday dinner - homemade deep dish pizzas!  step one - the dough
don't you love my hair-do?  :/

pizzas are ready for the oven!

vday dessert - choc molten lava cakes 

new nail colors 

2 of my favorite things - shopping and iced chai tea lattes

new lamps (from target!)  -- and my chalkboard frame ready for march!

celebrating Mardi Gras with mini king cakes!

happy mardi gras!!  ;)

5 comments:

MK said...

Cute! Are you doing the Photo A Day thing? I'm doing that on Instagram. It's fun to have prompts to take pictures of.

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love all the pictures, looks like a fabulous February!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I'm loving all of your nail polishes!! Great recap of instagram pics!!
I must follow you!!

KB said...

I've got the Revlon Gold polish as well and love it! Was thinking about painting it on tonight and this post just sealed the deal.

My-cliffnotes said...

I love that mint nail color. LOVE.

Your pics are amazing.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com