Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Scalloped Love


 
Happy Tuesday, loves!  I have to say, I was so excited to see the sun shining and hear the birds chirping when I woke up this morning!  (Nevermind the fact that it snowed yesterday, and it is still 38 degrees outside......baby steps.) 
Needless to say, the fact that I could wear my sunnies on the way to work this morning, got me ALL in the mood for spring :)
 
Thus the bright and bold inspiration below :)
And this isn't just ANY colorful assortment of eye candy - it's chalked full of one of my favorite trends = SCALLOPS!
Whether delicately adorned on a fabulous bag, or subtly added to a pretty bangle, scallops add the perfect amount of feminine charm. 
And I always feel just a little more put together when wearing them.  
 



Scalloped Love


1. Bag  2. Back-less Top  3. Flats  4. Tiered Tank  5. Sunnies
6. Lace Top  7. Booties  8. Bangle  9. Shorts


Tell me, are you a fan of the scalloped trend?

Hope you all have a wonderful day!



post signature

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh I love those shorts! Very cute Emmy!!

megan said...

Have you seen the JCrew scalloped flats?? so cute.

Nat said...

Love the scallop shorts and backless shirt! I am so ready for spring and warm weather already

Unknown said...

I love the shorts and tiered tank!! Please send them to my closet right now just in time for spring!! :)

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I heart those scalloped back tops! So girly.. this trend needs to stay here forever!! J Crew also has a beautiful scalloped edged dress!