Thursday, May 30, 2013

Guest Post - Fried Green Pickles


Hello everyone! My name is Megan and I blog on over at Fried Green Pickles! I was honored when Emily asked me to step in for the day and do a guest post while she and John are off tanning in the Mexican sunshine! My husband and I were just there last month, so I am quite jealous.
I don't normally do many guest posts, but when I do, I like to go virtual shopping. And that's what we're doing today. You see, I recently got married, and aside from getting to spend the rest of my life my handsome, sweet man, decorating our house is the next best thing! :)
I ran into Target the other night to pick up some last minute items for dinner, and couldn't help but stroll up and down the decorative home aisles. Lately, Target has really stepped up their game!
Here are some of my favorites that I wouldn't mind if they made their way into our home...




Target Home Wishlist

Please come visit my blog where I talk about yummy recipes, my obsession with pickles, my sweet pup Brady, and our newlywed life in Charleston! Be sure to say hi! :)




No comments: