Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Vacay Wish List


John and I leave for Mexico in just over a week - and I have already started packing!  This vacay is all about relaxing, relaxing, relaxing.  Our days will consist of lounging by the pool, walks on the beach, guacamole and chips galore, and dinners out in Cabo.  

Even though I have a closet full of beach attire (I'm a Florida girl!)....
 here are a few items that would be perfect to add to my suitcase for this Mexican getaway!  ;)


Media



Panama hat




Image 1 of River Island Misha Mexican Dress

(just ordered this dress - I could not pass it up!)





Women's Sam & Libby Kelly Wedge Sandal with Ankle Strap - Bone


Target Wedges














Zinke Coverup







post signature

7 comments:

preppylove said...

love the dress you ordered and the cover up!!

Liesl said...

Have a FANTASTIC time!!! Can't wait to see all your pictures!!! :)

L said...

I love this entire post!!!

xoxo
http://amilliondifferentoutfits.blogspot.com

Eloquently Emily said...

Beyond obsessed with the Asos dress and such a steal for less then $50! Love the wedges too! I am trying to hold back my shopping for this month since I went a little crazy in April but love love all these things! Hope the rest of your week goes well!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

So excited for you & your upcoming vacay! (Kinda wish we were coming along though...not gonna lie.) That ASOS dress is ridiculous in the most amazing way. You're going to look fab in it!! ;)

xoxo ~
Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Nat said...

Love all of these! Hope your vacation is going well

natasha {schue love} said...

So jealous of your Mexico trip!! I want every single thing you posted here...great style!! xo