Monday, August 18, 2014

Lately...

I'm headed out for a day full of errands - but I wanted to jump on really quickly and share a few pics!  
What we've been up to lately:

In honor and memory of my sweet grandmother, 
I made a batch of her famous peanut butter cookies :)
It's been a week since we said goodbye to her, and I miss her so much.


Wasn't she a beauty?


Embracing the last few weeks of summer, by donning my favorite "pom pom" shorts!



Watching this boy get bigger and bigger every day!  I feel like the "baby" stage is almost over!
sniff sniff






Checking out the new "burger joint" in downtown Princeton!





And going to a concert in the park with my boys!
We are soaking up all the sweet summer days we can!



(sorry for the lack of posting lately...our laptop bit the dust!
on the market for a new one -
any suggestions?  also, does anyone blog from their iPad??)

Hope y'all had a good weekend!

linking up with Biana!

Weekending

post signature


5 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Your grandma was stunning!! Love your pom pom shorts and I just can't get over your sweet boy and his smiles - he totally has your smile!

Nat said...

Your grandma was a beauty! Love those pom-pom shorts. Why does Andrew look like such a big boy already?! The first year goes by way too fast. I blog from my ipad sometimes using the blogger app- you can't edit the HTML but it's not the worst.

Carly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother- she was definitely a beauty! Those cookies look amazing, and so wonderful you have such a good memory of her every time you'll make them! Your son is adorable!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Love those pom pom shorts! And that family pic is so adorable!!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Katy @ Organized Chaos said...

Love those pom pom shorts! And such an adorable family pic!!