Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

....to the most incredible Dad in the world!! My dad is truly my hero and has been there for me through so much. I am so proud and honored to be his daughter - he would drop everything (even his golf game) to be there for his family, or to just answer my phone call. I know I can count on him for big things and small things - funny things and sad things. He's been the rock of our family and is the most sacrificial and generous person I know.
My dad has taught me so much about myself, and about the woman that the Lord has created me to be. He is encouraging, loving, and he always told me that I was beautiful, even during my most awkward stage (think a mouth full of braces, frizzy hair, and horrible fashion sense.)


Thank you Dad for the million memories I have of our times together, and for raising me the way you did. You have given me strong morals, a heart for Jesus, the passion for travel, and the confidence to make a difference in the world. (And you also gave me your knee-knocker legs, but I'll forgive you for that one.)
Thank you for your unconditional love and support over the past 26 years. I love you so much.


And here are my two "Dads" together. I am so blessed to have a wonderful father-in-law who means the world to John and me. He is selfless, compassionate, serving, and devoted to his family. Happy Father's Day Papa!


No comments: