Friday, August 27, 2010

Beach Trip!

This weekend, hubs and I are headed to the beach! We are traveling about 2 1/2 hours away to the beautiful beaches of Emerald Isle, NC. Growing up, ever since I was a baby, my entire family (dad's side) would spend a week there during the summer for a family reunion. I have TONS of amazing memories of playing on the beach, boogie boarding, watching my very first soap opera, eating grandma's famous cookies, performing plays with all of the other cousins, and just spending great quality time with so many family members.
After the reunions ended, my aunt and uncle decided to build a house there, and we are so excited to be able to stay with them this weekend! (And we will be celebrating my uncle's birthday!)
So long, and happy weekend! We are off to the sand and the sun! :)

xoxoxo


No comments: