Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Bday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GORGEOUS AND AMAZINGLY INCREDIBLE
ASHLEY E. COGGIN!!!!

I love you to the moon and am so thankful for the many many years that we have had together. I couldn't ask for a better friend and soul mate, you mean the world to me!

I wish I could be there to celebrate with you....so I've come up with the perfect birthday day spent together:

1. Breakfast at Bagelheads
2. Head straight to the beach with windows down and music blaring (probably "Show me Love" or "Killing me Softly")
3. Lay out all day, just talking and laughing our heads off.
4. Walk to Subway for lunch (Meatball for you, Turkey for me....Doritos, Cokes, and Cookies for both of us.)
5. Head back into town, stopping for a few mins at the Cervantes/18th stoplight, dancing and singing while everyone stares.
6. Dinner and drinks at Fish House.
7. A slumber party, filled with Oreos, more Cokes, a fashion show, a dance party, and a midnight showing of "Clueless."
:)

Love you so much Ash-pop -- Happy Happy Birthday!!
Em-cicle







XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww thanks emmie! i love you so much. thank you for the sweet bday post!!! LOVE YOU TONS! that sounds like the perfect day to me!! :)