Thursday, March 24, 2011

5 Things

Five Wonderful Things that I'm loving right now.....

1. Hubby's amazingly fruity and delicious smoothies he has been whipping up lately.  
So yummy!!  :)



2. Essie's Fiji Nailpolish -- perfect for spring and summer!



3. Pretzel M&M's....I'm addicted.


4. Fedoras - Mine is a spring/summer staple, especially for days when my hair is looking a little rough.
And of course, perfect for the beach :)


5. Mac Skinfinish - in Soft and Gentle 
This stuff is amazing -- glowy, and golden with a hint of shimmer!  Perfect for this warmer weather, worn over normal powder or bronzer....right above your cheekbones :)



XOXO 
What things are you loving right now??

5 comments:

Liesl said...

I just love a yummy fruit smoothie and I have been wanting to try Mac's Skinfinish! FUN!

Liesl :)

Anonymous said...

I must try the skinfinish!!! Yummy smoothies!

grace said...

smoothies look delicious. and that powder might need to make its way into my collection. along with the polish.

great list!

Kelly said...

I love, love fedoras. Yours is so cute!

Jamie said...

I'm loving that nail polish...so pretty and springy :)