Thursday, March 3, 2011

C&B opening


 Last night, some of my girlfriends and I went to the opening party for the new Crate and Barrel at South Square Mall!  It was gigantic and full of lots of exciting and colorful new furniture, tableware, linens, and more.  They had drinks and delicious appetizers, and we had a blast picking out our favorite items, and even purchasing some fun new things!  

After C&B, we walked over to The Cheesecake Factory and had a delicious meal and lots of yummy bread. And no meal would be complete without a piece of their amazing cheesecake, which we all took home to our hubbies :)

Such a fun night!! Hope you all are having a fabulous week!
XOXO

Enjoy the pics!  






I loved all these scalloped bakeware dishes!



We all loved these fun and colorful dish towels!

And ended up picking out our favorites to take home :)

These colorful mixing bowls reminded me of Skittles...yum!




Those accent plates at the top of the display were so cute!



The garden section was adorable -- loved all the bird art and planters :)





7 comments:

Liesl said...

How exciting! I love Crate & Barrel and it looks like you ladies had a super fun time and even took away some goodies! Love it!

Liesl :)

megan said...

Gah, so jealous! Charleston needs one ASAP!

Annie said...

I love Crate and Barrel - they have great stuff! Super cute yall took cheesecake home to your hubbys! :)

Anonymous said...

that garden section looks divine!

Andrea Stevenson said...

How fun! Lovin all of C&B's colors ...and that cheesecake. yes please
pics-o-andrea

Julie {love, julie} said...

Crate and Barrel opening party, how fun! I just found your blog and I am a fan!

Mariel Torres said...

definitely one of my favorite stores :D