Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Celebrate!

Happy Friday!!  Hope you all had a great week!!
It's been a quiet one here (not complaining), and I've done lots of cooking, baking, reading, and catching up on my some of my favorite shows - Revenge and Revolution!
(And to be honest - a little Real Housewives, eek!)

This week's edition of  Friday's Fancies is all about a party outfit!  I only wish I had somewhere to wear this fancy shmancy look to :)

Night Falling


I love the pops of yellow, the print of this gorgeous Tibi dress (on sale now!), and these heels are amazing!  A chic peplum jacket for when it gets cool, pretty jewelry, and a wine colored nail - and we've got our complete "party" outfit!  I have to be honest - I have kind of surprised myself by the fact that there are no sequins, but I still think its G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S :)
(yes I just sang Fergie's song to make sure I spelled that right)

And a huge congrats to {av} for reaching the 100th Friday's Fancies post!  It's been so much fun!

october 26th - 100!

HAPPY WEEKEND, LOVES!!
We are planning on date night in (pizza and board games) and then a Halloween costume party on Saturday!

XOXO

6 comments:

Susan said...

That peplum jacket goes perfectly with that dress! I love it. Have a fantastic weekend Emily, pizza and board games are the way to go!

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

i need that dress!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love that dress! It's so unique!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Lindsay said...

This is definitely an outfit for a night on the town! I love that dress!

Allyssa said...

The dress is great! I love the colors and the pattern! Very unique!

Nicole said...

Like everyone else, I am loving the dress. I think it is a great transitional piece!