Friday, November 13, 2015

Fall Favorites Tag

Happy November y'all!  Fall is officially still in the air, and I'm soaking up every last minute of it before the dreaded "W" word (Winter) descends upon us all. 

So what's better than another fall-themed blog post? After seeing the Fall Favorites Tag on Jaclyn Hill's blog, and I just had to join in on the fun!  Fall is definitely my favorite time of year, and I absolutely love experiencing the real season of it while living in the Northeast!  The colors, the leaves, the fashion, the food - it's just the best!  So without further adieu....
Fall Favorites

- THE FALL FAVORITES TAG -

Favorite Candle - Bath and Body Works "Leaves"
This has been my go-to fall candle for years now - it's the perfect combination of apples, berries, and spices!  I pretty much burn it all Fall and Winter. 

Favorite Clothing Item - Plaid and Boots

I'm all about the plaid!  Button downs, puffer vests, ponchos, capes, scarves....you name it, I love it! :)  Also I can't get enough of my Frye boots - I got them as a push present when Andrew was born!  They are an investment item for sure, but well worth it, and will last a very long time!  

Favorite Lip Color - Revlon "Black Cherry" 
For a bold lip, I love this dark berry shade, and I always get compliments when I wear it!  If I'm not in the mood to be that dramatic, this is my next favorite :)

Favorite Drink - Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte

I am not a hot drinks gal whatsoever, I much prefer iced drinks, even in the colder weather!  This drink basically tastes like Christmas in a cup.  I love it so much. 

Favorite Blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Exposed"
I have quite the collection of blushes and not many hold a candle to this formula and color.  "Exposed" is such a flattering shade of pinky-nude with great pigmentation and lasting power. Highly recommend!

Favorite Fall TV Show

Scandal! I have to admit, I'm behind a season, but I love this show!  Such a good guilty pleasure.  Team Jake all the way!

Favorite Thanksgiving Food
Can I choose ALL the Thanksgiving Foods??  I seriously love everything about this glorious meal, especially the way my mom cooks it all.  I think my favorites would have to be Sweet Potato Casserole and Pumpkin Pie - a tie! 

Favorite Movie

Definitely Hocus Pocus.  A childhood favorite of mine, and still a favorite today.  But I have to say, as soon as Fall comes around the corner, I'm ready to start watching the "real" holiday movies like "Elf", "The Holiday" "The Family Stone", and "Christmas Vacation."  Yep, guilty as charged. Christmas movies and Christmas music both play a little early around this house :) 
  
What about y'all?   What are some of your Fall favorites?
Please share below!  I'd love to know :) 


post signature

4 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

No better time to catch up on scandal than this weekend!! Love all your fall favorites! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Courtney@PancakesandSparkles said...

With so many Fall tv shows on right now I have so much trouble keeping up with them all so I cannot wait to have a day this weekend where I just binge watch all the shows I have missed these past few weeks:) Scandal is definitely on my list of shows to start!

Annie said...

Now I need to go smell that candle! I can never decide when I'm in the store!

Angie said...

Is the Bath and Body Works Candles better than the Yankee Candles? I tried a Yankee Candle and was SO disappointed!

I'm totally ready for Christmas movies too ;)