Friday, November 6, 2015

Lalabu Soothe Shirt

I've always been a big fan of baby-wearing.  What's better than holding your baby close to you, calming them down in a comfortable and loving way, and also being hands free to stay busy and active?  When Andrew was a baby, I loved using several different wraps and carriers.
They were great!






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT, when Ellie was born, and I was given the chance to try out the Lalabu Soothe Shirt,
I was so excited!  The concept of a stylish shirt that you can wear, that can also hold your baby was genius to me;
I loved the idea of no wrapping and no tricky assembly required.
The Lalabu tank also works great as a nursing top, so it can be worn, used, and loved for many months even after the baby outgrows the pouch.





The first time I put the tank on, I could not get over how comfortable and flattering it was!  I was just 1 week postpartum, so I loved the wide waistband that "sucked" me in.  The soft and thick material is just perfect for layering or wearing alone.  Ellie was awake when I carefully put her in the front pocket (which takes less than 30 seconds), and within minutes, she was fast asleep.  I loved the fact that she immediately felt secure and safe, and it was a perfect fit!  I have since worn the Soothe Shirt almost every day for taking walks, running errands, and relaxing at home.
Because I'll be chasing after a toddler now too, the fact that I can soothe Ellie in a hands-free way is so practical and essential for me.

If any of y'all are new mommies, mommies-to-be, or simply know someone who is expecting a baby, be sure to check out the Lalabu website and Soothe Shirt!  
Also, you would be supporting a great cause!  Lalabu gives 2% of all sales back to moms in Africa (where Lalabu learned baby-wrapping techniques), supporting mom entrepreneurs through micro-finance!




Happy Friday, loves!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
We are gearing up for a few days without my parents (eeek!); wish us luck!


Because I can't help myself, here's a new favorite pic of the little one:
Thank you Amy for capturing this!






post signature

3 comments:

Summer said...

Your little one is adorable ♥♥

summerdaisy.net

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Emily -

Thanks for sharing the great review. I LOVE the pictures. Beautifully done.

Congrats on your adorable new baby (which I'm sure is much bigger by now!). You look absolutely fantastic! The envy of all new moms!

I've included your review on my Soothe Shirt Review Roundup. Check it out here: http://kiddokorner.com/blog/what-s-the-buzz-a-lalabu-soothe-shirt-review-roundup.html.

Keep being the amazing mom and writer you are - you were made for this.