Saturday, November 28, 2015

Newborn Pictures

A very talented girlfriend of mine (and fellow boy mom) came over the week after Ellie was born to snap a few pics!  They turned out so well, I just had to share!  I'll treasure them always. 
I'm so thankful my friend captured Ellie in these precious early days. 
Her fuzzy hair.
Her turned up nose.
Her tiny pink lips.
Her soft cheeks and barely there eyelashes.
The way she slept through the entire shoot.
And how Andrew decided to hop in a few pictures at the end - you can just see how much he loves and adores her.  

It's crazy how fast time is flying - I can't believe these were taken 4 weeks ago!  





















"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:16



post signature

1 comment:

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Beautiful - there is nothing more innocent than newborn pics x