Thursday, November 19, 2015

Maternity Pictures - Pensacola Beach

Time has absolutely flown by these past several months of preparing for baby, and then welcoming our new bundle of joy!  In the midst of the craziness and busyness, I have realized that I never posted our wonderful maternity pictures!  One of my childhood best friends who is amazingly talented, captured our family so beautifully and I am forever grateful for the memories.  

I can't believe that we now have precious Ellie here now!  
Here are some of my favorites from the bunch:



July 14, 2015
Pensacola Beach, Florida






















Thank you John Dye for these - they will forever mean so much to me!


post signature

2 comments:

Nat said...

These are gorgeous!!! Gorgeous family!

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Wow! These are all so stunning x