Friday, November 19, 2010

Fashion Friday - Lovely Looks

Back from a WONDERFUL trip back home filled with lots of great quality time spent w/ the fam and friends.  Will do a post on that soon, but for now....it's time for Fashion Friday! :)
Since I'm somewhat mentally drained from traveling, I decided to just share a few inspiring looks from the gorgeous gals of hollywood, who stepped out in some snazzy outfits this week.   

She's adorable and I love her berry-colored pout.

Love the simplicity of this black and white gown.

Another GORGEOUS look from Olivia - so classic and chic.

Young and fresh - I really like the details of this dress.

In love with this lace dress -- and sweet Taylor pulls it off so well.

I want to copy this entire outfit down to the shoes.

Happy Friday lovely bloggers!!!
xoxo

No comments: