Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with lots of love, food, and happiness.  Ours will be spent here in NC with wonderful new friends.  I'm looking forward to having a few quiet days off with my hubby - something that I have learned to be VERY appreciative of lately  :) 


A few things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving season:

A warm home.

Canned pumpkin.


My family.


The colors of fall.


Skype dates with old friends.

Lunch dates with new friends.

The Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack.



A job that I love.
Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Lattes.



Over-sized sweaters.
My beautiful nieces and nephews.

Self-tanner.

My health.

A sweet and loving husband.


The sales rack at Anthropologie.

Gingerbread scented bubble bath.

A good book.

And most of all, Jesus.  Without Him, I am nothing, and have nothing.

Happy THANKSgiving!
XOXO


4 comments:

Christine said...

aw love these! i bet NC is beautiful this time of year too. have a wonderful thanksgiving! xoxox

Natalie said...

chai tea lattes are my favorite! Hope you are having a wonderful time with family...North Carolina is a beautiful place! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sist and Sist said...

Love this! We should skype sometime!!!!

grace said...

gingerbread scented bubble bath! tell me more... where did you find such a thing?