Sunday, November 14, 2010

Homeward Bound

Bon Voyage lovely bloggers!  I'm headed to my beautiful hometown of Pensacola, Florida bright and early in the morning!  Since I work the weekends, I decided to make a trip during the week to visit my bestie and fam and enjoy the wonderful city I call home
(Hubs will be in school/meetings all week - will miss him dearly!)


 I'm planning to relax, enjoy the 70 degree weather, run along the beach...


shop, cook, bake, and spend time with my sweet Mom :) ....


have a lunch date, dinner date, and movie night with my BESTIE....


eat lots of fresh seafood from here....

and hang out, and cook dinner w/ my big bro (will miss you Dad!!!)


I can't wait!!  I may blog from home, but if not, have a happy week!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have fun!! safe travel em!

Anonymous said...

omg i can't wait! waiting for your flight now and soooo antsy!!! :)