Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh so Pinteresting



So, I might be just a tad bit late to the Pinterest craze, but I finally caved this week, and joined.  
And oh.em.gee.  
I'm obsessed, to say the least!  It is the most fabulous resource for inspiration of all types: photos, recipes, DIY projects, home decor, fashion, beauty, travel, inspirational quotes, and much much more. 
I have loved finding friends that are "pinning" away, and getting my daily (or hourly) dose of inspiration and creativity. For those of you who haven't heard of Pinterest, or can't decide whether or not to join, I urge you to stop reading this sentence (but come back of course!!) and go sign up immediately.  You won't regret it.  
Well, you might if you are anything like me and literally cannot fall asleep because so many ideas of what I need to "pin" next, are running through my weary mind. 

If you need an invitation - send me a comment or an email w/ your email address and I'll be happy to send you one!!

These are some of my favorite "pins" I've found:
(all via Pinterest, obviously)

Crock pot mexican chicken

Cheesy, garlic breadsticks

Inspiration for upcoming fall dessert party :)
Great way to hold drinks

Maxi skirt for fall

LOVE the red pants

Blackberry Cheese Danish

Pretty waterfall braid

love this for the home

DIY Vanity tray - old frame with pretty paper or fabric under glass

Glazed Doughnut Muffins

Reese's Cheesecake Brownies



Find the rest of my favorite pins here :)

4 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Thank you Pinterest for my eyebags! I'm so addicted to Pinterest too. I'm following on Pinterest and your Sweets and Treats Board looks sooooo good!

bailey said...

ok i'm not on pinterest but i just HAD to go look up those donut muffins!!!!! omg!!!

Emily said...

I am on pinterest ENTIRELY too much! It might just get me in trouble this semester with procrastination! I'm gonna go now and add you on there! You should link up with Michelle from thevintageapple.com for pinteresting wednesdays!

Lindsay said...

pinterest is so addictive.