Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Favorite Halloween Treats

Halloween is almost here, and if you're anything like me, you may just have a couple parties/get togethers to go to!  Here are a few of my absolute FAVORITE fall treats that would be perfect to bring along!  And even if you don't have anywhere to go, make them for yourself - 
they are THAT yummy!  

(I looked back at my blog archives over the past several years, and these are my picks! Sorry for the poor photo quality/professionalism - these were back in my "I-don't-know-how-to-take-pictures" days.)



Owl Cupcakes
(chocolate cupcake mix, chocolate frosting, double stuff oreos and reeses pieces for the eyes/nose!)


Nutter Butter Ghosts
(Dip Nutter Butters in melted white chocolate, let cool, and then adorn with mini chocolate chips for the eyes!)

Embedded image permalink

Isn't this picture just everything?  NOT.  But I have to say, it's my most pinned recipe!  HA!


\






(my fave! I make these all fall/winter - they are sooooo good!)




(Ok, if y'all don't make anything this fall, make THESE.  They are ooey, gooey, cinnamony, and pumpkiny, and they literally melt in your mouth.  A little bit tedious but oh-so-worth-it.  And they will make your entire house smell like a Cinnabon Factory.)


Which treat looks the yummiest to you??  

Linking up with Annie, and the gals today for lots of Halloween goodness!

Holiday Linkup

post signature

11 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

And now I'm starving!! Those Pumpkin Poppers sounds amazing - I can see why they are your most pinned recipe!

MakeMeUpMia said...

This all looks soooo good. Those owl cupcakes are too cute!

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Those little owls are so stinkin cute!! Great treat ideas :)

Kristina
Www.medicineandmanicures.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oh gosh, I want to make them all! Everything looks sooo good! And don't worry, I still don't know how to take good food pictures ;) One day I'll learn!

Unknown said...

For real??? I didn't know you were such a BAKER EXTRAORDINAIRE!! I used to bake more, but then I really got into cooking. I have no will power with the sweets around..that's probably why. I want to try every one of these recipes now!

Brooke @ A Retherford Realization said...

This was not the best post to read right before bed. Now I'm craving sweets! I'm definitely making those Nutter Butter Ghosts for this weekend! Great ideas you have here!

Elle Sees said...

omg i am so hungry after seeing this!! it all looks SO good!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Seriously loving all of these! The Nutter Butter ghosts are SO cute!!!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

Mmmm you weren't kidding about that cinnamon toffee dip...looks delish, just like everything else in this post!

Marie said...

Everything looks so good!! I so need to try them all. lol. The nutterbutter ghosts are too cute.

Lisa Loves John said...

These treats look so yummy!! Especially the owls... way too cute!! xo