Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Four Eleven West

Monday afternoon, my dear friend Katie and I ventured into lovely Chapel Hill for brunch and some shopping.  It was a glorious day, 75 degrees and sunny, and we loved walking around Franklin Street in the quaint downtown. 

I had heard about a cute restaurant called Four Eleven West, so we decided to try it out!
And we were so glad we did!


Adorable courtyard
Katie and Me :)
These rolls were DIVINE.
We both ordered the Lemon Seafood Linguini... and LOVED it.
Yeah, we loved it a lot.

 Hope you all are having a wonderful week!!
XOXO

3 comments:

Liesl said...

What FUN! I went to college in NC and the Chapel Hill area is lovely...especially on a warm, sunny day like you had! Glad you had a fun time and those rolls DO look divine...I love bread!!! :)

Liesl :)

Anonymous said...

looks like such a blast bestie!

Kelly said...

They have the best brunch! Glad you liked it!