Thursday, February 24, 2011

Take me to the Oscars!

Oh, if only I was able to be someone's date to the Oscars....
Instead,  I'll be just changing out of my scrubs, into some lounge pants and a t-shirt.  But, THIS is what I would wear if Matt Damon suddenly called me and asked me to fill in for his wife....

Notte by Marchesa

Overstock

Valentino

Jimmy Choo

And for hair and make-up, I would channel Eva Longoria's messy updo, and flawless face.  I love her face-framing waves, and the glowy, bronzed look with the nude lip.  Stunning.




6 comments:

Sist and Sist said...

That dress is like a tall glass of water! YUM!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Holy moly that dress is GORGEOUS...what a lovely look you put together!!!

Liesl :)

Kelly said...

I'm sure he'll call! :)

Veronica said...

Wonderful posT!
Cute blog!
Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Romance In A Glance said...

Cute idea to dream up your Oscar outfit!! Love it!

Kristen said...

that red dress is gorgeous!