Thursday, February 24, 2011

Take me to the Oscars!

Oh, if only I was able to be someone's date to the Oscars....
Instead,  I'll be just changing out of my scrubs, into some lounge pants and a t-shirt.  But, THIS is what I would wear if Matt Damon suddenly called me and asked me to fill in for his wife....

Notte by Marchesa

Overstock

Valentino

Jimmy Choo

And for hair and make-up, I would channel Eva Longoria's messy updo, and flawless face.  I love her face-framing waves, and the glowy, bronzed look with the nude lip.  Stunning.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is like a tall glass of water! YUM!

Liesl said...

Holy moly that dress is GORGEOUS...what a lovely look you put together!!!

Liesl :)

Kelly said...

I'm sure he'll call! :)

Veronica said...

Wonderful posT!
Cute blog!
Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute idea to dream up your Oscar outfit!! Love it!

Kristen said...

that red dress is gorgeous!