Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Love Love

via
Happy Valentines Day, sweeties!!  
I hope you feel loved today, and I hope you have the chance to share your love too. 
Love is an amazing gift, and I wish we really celebrated more than just one day out of the year.

I am so thankful for this day in particular, because on this day, 7 years ago, my husband and I really fell in love.  We had been friends for awhile, and a big group of girls and guys from our college had gone to a friend's lake house for the Valentines weekend, most of us being single.  John and I ended up hanging out the entire weekend together, talking for hours and hours upon end.  I remember knowing without a doubt that that this sweet boy was going to be in my life forever.
And I was right. 



Happy Happy LOVE day to you!
XOXO

 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4: 7-12

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that photog emmie!!! :) happy vday bestie! I LOVE YOU!

Sophie said...

beautiful post! happy valentines day :) x

Unknown said...

Love you guys!! I love that story too. and I agree - it shouldn't just be one day out of the year!

Diana Smith said...

Seriously love is all you need! Its so true! Everything else in the world will work itself out! I hope you have a great V Day!

bailey said...

How sweet! We had those verses read at our wedding. Beautiful! <3

choose to be happy blog said...

such a sweet post! happy valentines day!

Unknown said...

Aw love your blog! You and your husband look so happy and gorgeous together!