Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lazy day and eye candy

Happy Tuesday beauties!!  I've had the laziest day today... snoozed until 9:30am, ate breakfast w/ hubs, Target, post office, Bachelor on DVR (I cried again - what is wrong with me??!), and just finished off about 4 brownies that I made last night.  I put Andes mints in them, and I literally cannot stop eating them.  Arrgh.  
I really need to make a date with Jillian Michaels (30 Day Shred) right about now, but we will see.  
Do you ever feel like the less you do, the more tired you are?  Or is that just me?  

I'm planning on making a hopefully-yummy dish tonight (spinach and ricotta stuffed shells), which I will definitely post the recipe for, if it ends up getting a thumbs up.  

And now, I'll leave you with some oh-so-pretty eye candy 
(some literally candy, some not) that has totally gotten me into the spirit of Valentine's day which is right around the corner!!  And if you aren't drooling by the end of the pictures, something is wrong with you.  :)

XOXO









123456, 7, 8, 9

5 comments:

Annie said...

Cute Valentines ideas!

PS - I cry every with Emily on the Bachelor.

bailey said...

I always feel like the less I do, the more tired I am! Why is that?? And your brownies sound amazing!

xo bailey

meredith lockhart said...

How cute! I love seeing those Sprinkles cupcakes. My absolute favorite place for a treat!

Laura Beth said...

Oh man, the 30 Day Shred kicks butt! After eating all these Valentine's sweets I'm going to need it too!!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

spinach and ricotta stuffed shells sounds sooo good! Please snap a picture for us. =) I love all eye candy. =)