Thursday, September 13, 2012

Florida Haul Video!

As you may have seen from this post, I recently took a trip home to Florida!  I did just a little bit of shopping while I was there, and wanted to share some of my good finds!

Instead of just listing the items below, I thought it'd be fun to change things up and do a "video" haul! 

So here is my official vlog (eeek!) of my Florida Haul!
(don't judge my high-pitched voice, or love of the word "super"....it's bad, I know.  i don't know how to edit yet.)


Items mentioned:

BCBGeneration Wedges - {Similar}
Bow Bracelet - {Similar}
Kenneth Cole Swimsuit - {Similar}

XOXO
Happy Thursday!!

5 comments:

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

I have those shoes from Target and LOVE them! I'm actually wearing them now! xoxo

CCM said...

So cute!!! Love, chelly

Meg {henninglove} said...

we both did a haul today! i love those leopard loafers, since i just recently bought my first leopard item maybe i should keep it up with getting those loafers

Ashley said...

Such good finds!! The Target shoes are seriously adorable!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Well you know how we feel about your haul. :-) But I did get the same loafers from Target but in burgundy. Love them!! Happy Friday!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings