Friday, April 1, 2011

First Friday's Fancies!

Happy Friday lovelies!  I am soooooo excited to link up for my FIRST ever Friday's Fancies -- created by the wonderful and beautiful {av}, over at long distance loving.  It is such a wonderful concept, and I am a huge fan of creating outfits, but not having to spend a dime on them. It almost is enough :)
So for my first Friday's Fancies, I wanted to do something bright and fun, since spring is just around the corner.  I LOVE this colorful tunic by Tory Burch, and the warmer months are the perfect time to wear lots of gold and jewels...perfection!  Love these studded heels...yes please :)
Hope you enjoy this link-up....I sure enjoyed taking part in it!  

XOXO

Tory Burch jeweled top
$168 - net-a-porter.com

Miss Selfridge studded sandal
65 GBP - missselfridge.com

Jimmy Choo shoulder strap handbag
$897 - net-a-porter.com

Leaf jewelry
$655 - refinery29shops.com

6 comments:

MLD said...

love that top!

Stefany said...

That top is absolutely gorgeous. :)

Holly said...

what a great top! I love the pattern!

Creativechaos said...

That sushi place looks amazing. Wish I had a sushi place near me. Sigh!

Amanda

jeny said...

How could I convince my husband that I need that jimmy choo bag?! Its the perfect color! Welcome to Friday's Fancies :) ::jenypenny

ali v. said...

You absolutely NAILED your Friday's Fancies! I'm SO SO happy you linked up--and I sure hope you'll join in again soon! That TB get-up is KILLER. I sure wish you lived in Charleston! Much love! {av}