Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sore Throats and Wishes

Happy Weekend!
I wish I could say mine's been happy so far, but I'm on day 4 of the WORST sore throat ever.
I have been through 2 bags of cough drops, it's to the point where they are really starting to gross me out.
And my whole body is aching :(  No fun.
On a brighter note, my parents are coming today!


They will be here for the Easter weekend, then we will be heading off Monday for DC!
I'm so excited....I just really hope I am feeling better by then.

Thanks to all of you who gave me your feedback on my bag dilemma :)
I ended up going with the "Curry" Longchamp (from this post) , which is my bday gift from the hubs....
and I LOVE IT! 
It makes me so happy and I love the bright color. 


A couple other cute items on my bday wishlist include:


These super fun/colorful Iphone 4 cases from Jonathan Adler...I love them all!!


Buy here

Gwenyth Paltrow's new cookbook
I love her, and I've heard great things about her recipes!

Buy here

Adorable nautical-inspired cosmetic bags


Rebecca Minkoff- Buy here

 This feminine and sweet necklace from Stella and Dot.


Buy here
And what's a birthday without cupcakes??

Sprinkles Assorted Box of Cupcakes - order here

XOXO

7 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hey sweetie. How are you feeling? Did you get that sore throat checked? I hope it's not tonsillitis. I had gotten tonsillitis last year and I was in a lot of pain. My tonsillitis was so bad that my face started to swell, the back of my neck was painful, and I had gotten a fever too. Anyhow, I hope hope hope you are feeling better now. Get well soon.
P.S. I super love your Longchamp!

Liesl said...

Oh how I just hate sore throats, so, I know the feeling and hope you feel better soon! However, I do adore some Sprinkles cupcakes...especially the Red Velvet ones! Enjoy time with your wonderful parents for Easter...I'm in DC too! Lovely Easter goodies!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

emmie! i hope it's a lot better by now! that's just awful.

the longchamp is the perfect color. and i loooove that stella & dot necklace!

Unknown said...

i LOVE that yellow bag! and the cupcakes... a must! so cute. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

aww great birthday wishlist! hope it was an extra special day :)
xoxo

Blicious said...

i want it all!!! cute blog!

xoxo
b

Caroline said...

I'm a new follower- LOVE the new longchamp bag. We just bought my best friend the same bag, except in the Lagoon Blue color. Only issue is that now I'm thinking I need one too ;)