Saturday, April 2, 2011

To the Max...

  The Maxi dress.  Perfect for spring/summer, and flattering on almost all body types.  I LOVE this look, it's the ultimate mix between casual and dressy, and can be dressed up w/ fun jewelry and wedges, or down w/ a fedora and flip-flops.
Day or night, steal these looks for ultimate chic-ness, and comfort.   
A few of my favorites....
Modcloth $60

Modcloth $80

Missoni $895

Michael Stars $158

Gypsy $209

Asos $60

Asos $32

French Connection $100

Forever 21 $12.90
Rachel Pally $246

J.Crew $98
XOXO
Happy Weekend!!

7 comments:

Ashley Lauren said...

These are all SOOOO pretty!!! Love it :)

Thanks for you comment pretty girl, have a fab weekend :)

linds.eliz said...

I love the first one! And the purple Asos one...and the JCrew one :)

Easiest outfit for Spring/Summer!

linds.eliz@ 413

Molly Rasmussen said...

I just ran across your blog, and have to say that I love all these dresses! I've been looking to find a few great maxi dress for summer :)

molly-rasmussen.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

i love that michael stars one! but i look so bad in maxi's i think b/c i am too darn short :)

Kristen said...

love these! this will be the year I purchase a maxi dress :)

me said...

I just bought a cute maxi from Piperlime- it's on my blog post today! These are all adorable too!

Lindsay said...

i love love maxi dresses in the summertime! i would like one of each dresses that you posted!